I had a few minutes the other night and found a piece of card stock that I had stamped a different flower on from the Bright Blossoms stamp set. I couldn’t bare to throw it away, so I created this cute tag to be added to a gift bag.
Here is the how-to:
- Using the Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, and Rich Razzleberry markers, I colored my stamp and then huffed and puffed and stamped on Whisper White card stock.
- I then took the Scallop Edge Border Punch and punched along the side of the stamped image and a piece of Island Indigo card stock.
- I created a tag from Tangerine Tango card stock and ran it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
- I punched a piece of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper using the Blossom Punch. This punch is available in our Occasions Mini Catalog.
- I attached the blossom to the tag with Snail, attached the two scalloped pieces together, and then attached those pieces to the tag using Dimensionals.
- Don’t forget the cute little Basic Pearl in the middle of the flower!
Take a look at the Summer Smooches Flyer to see all the great products available this month as a sneak peek to the new catalog coming in June.
Check My Website for upcoming events, order dates and to place any on-line orders you might have.
See you later!