Well, since I had my Lattice die out, I couldn’t resist playing with it a little bit more. This die is really versatile. Just take your scissors to it and do a little trimming and you can come up with some really neat designs.
Here is the how-to:
- I cut two lattices and trimmed them to end up with two four-petal flowers. I placed the Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon in between the two pieces and attached them together with Mini Glue Dots. I used the side of the ribbon without the dots. I love getting double duty out of my ribbons!
- I stamped the flower from the Fabulous Florets stamp set in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla card stock and then stamped off the next images.
- This stamped piece was attached to Crumb Cake card stock.
- Now I placed the ribbon with the Lattice flower on the card stock, wrapping the ends of the ribbon around the back.
- This whole piece was then attached to the Chocolate Chip card base.
- The final touch was the addition of the Basic Pearls on the stamped images and a large pearl from the retired Pretties Kit.
- You might like to add a little Jewelry Tag punch to your finished card, attaching it under the Lattice flower, for that extra little something!
Try something new with the Lattice die this week!