Over the next few days I will post the cards we made for our card ministry at church. Just some simple and fun cards — quick and easy!
Here is the how-to:
- Stamp the vase and with leaves in Basic Black on Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the flower in Riding Hood Red.
- Attach to Basic Black card stock.
- Stamp “thinking of you” from Teeny Tiny Wishes on Whisper White card stock and punch out using the Modern Label Punch. Punch out another label from Basic Black cardstock. Cut this label in half and attach it to the ends of the “thinking of you” label.
- Attach both label and flower to the Riding Hood Red card base using Dimensionals.
- Place a Jewel Rhinestone on the flower for that little bit of bling!