The card on today’s agenda is, once again, one of the cards from the church card ministry program. I used some of the Designer Series Paper that was part of our Sale-a-bration offerings this year.
Here is the how-to:
- I started out with a card base of Naturals Ivory card stock. I layered Early Espresso card stock on the card base.
- Poppy Parade card stock was next on my list. I punched along the long edge of a 4″ x 1″ strip of this card stock with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I also punched a 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle from the same Poppy Parade.
- “With Sympathy” from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set was stamped in Chocolate Chip on Naturals Ivory card stock and then punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.
- The Big Shot came out next. I used the Beautiful Butterflies die and cut out one of the butterflies from that die using Early Espresso card stock. I embossed the butterfly with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
- Now let’s put it all together. The scalloped border is attached to the bottom of the Designer Series Paper, and then the Decorative Label slides up underneath that. It all gets attached to the card base.
- Add the scallop circle to the Designer Series Paper, the butterfly on top of that, and a final placement of one of our Basic Pearls, and we’re done!
Thanks for dropping by!