Wow, this is a huge retiring accessories list from Stampin’ Up! To see both the retiring stamp set and accessories list, click here and you will be sent to my promotions page where you can download both of the complete lists.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with retiring accessories, let me just give you a quick update. Every year Stampin’ Up! takes a look at all their stamp sets and accessories and puts together a list of items that will no longer be available after the issuance of their new catalog, which is due out June 1st of this year.
Stamp sets that are on the retiring list will be available until May 31st. All accessories that are on the retiring list are available on a “while supplies last” basis only. There are some items on the retiring accessories list that are also being offered at a reduced price. To order any item, go to My Website and click on the Shop Now button. This is the easiest way to make sure that the items you are interested in are still available.
Retiring Stamp Pads, Markers and 12″ x 12″ Card Stock
One of the things you might have noticed is the retiring of all of our stamp pads. With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalog, Stampin’ Up! is introducing new firm foam pads instead of our current felt pads.
These new pads will provide better ink coverage, light-tap stamping for flawless images, and the pads will stay juicier longer. In addition, the new stamp pads will:
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German) – just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Also, five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are:
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colors of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin’ Pads is fine, Stampin’ Up! does not recommend using the old ink formula in the new firm foam pads. Any refills purchased after April 30, 2012, will contain the new formulated ink.
Additionally, there was an error in the original retiring list. Both the Craft Scissors and the Paper Snips are not retiring and will not be offered at the reduced price. Please also note the following changes with the new catalog:
- Only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered).
- 12″ x 12″ Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered.
- 12″ x 12″ Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections.
If you have any other questions regarding retiring products, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or e-mail me. That’s all, folks!