First, let me say “Happy Birthday” to my customers who have May birthdays. In fact, here is the special birthday card they are receiving this month! It uses one of the retiring stamp sets — Flower Fancy. This is also one of the stamp sets that will be featured in my 10-15-20 Camp on May 19th, with a different design, of course. It also uses the retiring Designer Series Paper Beyond the Garden, another one of my favorites.
Here is the how-to:
- This is a 2-Step stamp set. I personally like to stamp the outline image first and then stamp the bolder images over it. So I started with the flower outline image stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White card stock. Next I used the Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi markers and colored directly on the stamp, huffed and puffed, and added it to the flower. Since my stamp set is on the wood blocks, I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the two images. I love that tool!
- Next the “happy birthday” was stamped in Basic Black using the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
- I added my Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper to my Whisper White card base.
- I placed my stamped piece on Pacific Point card stock and attached this to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Finally, I took my Daffodil Delight marker and colored in the center of the flower and then added a Pearl. Got to have that bling!
I’ll be showing some of the retiring stamp sets and accessories over the next few weeks. More details on my personal retiring stamp sets and accessories will be coming once I get all the details on paper. Those of you attending my 10-15-20 Camp will have first shot at those items! See you then!