Tagger’s Dozen is another of my retired sets that I will be saying good-bye to. The Large Tag Punch is also on the current retiring list, which is the perfect accessory to this stamp set.
- Large Tag Punch
- Tagger’s Dozen Stamp Set (Trenna’s Personal Retiring Stamp Sets)
- Pear Pizzazz In Color Cardstock and Marker
Here is the how-to:
- I started with a Whisper White card stock base. I stamped the flower “for you” from the Tagger’s Dozen in Tangerine Tango on scrap Whisper White card stock and punched it out using the Large Tag Punch. Tip: Remember to always stamp first and then punch!
- Next came the Extra Large Tag Punch and I punched out three tags from Pear Pizzazz card stock, attaching the smaller tag to this larger tag.
- The Subtles Brads came next, inserting a Certainly Celery Brad in the middle of each flower.
- I placed a strip of Whisper White card stock in the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot. I randomly colored in some of the embossed petals using Pear Pizzazz and Tangerine Tango markers.
- This was attached to a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock and then to a strip of Tangerine Tango card stock and attached to the card base.
- I used the retiring Crop-a-dile and punched a small hole in the top of the tags and inserted the Sale-a-bration 1/8″ Organdy Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral Ribbon, tied the ribbon in a knot and placed the tags on the card using Dimensionals.
- All done!
To order these retiring items, check My Website, clicking on the Shop Now button and then clicking on the Retiring Products button. These accessories are available only while supplies last, so don’t wait too long to get some of these great bargains!