Well, I had to wait until after Mother’s Day to post my card. I CASE’d this card from another wonderful demonstrator. (Sorry I can’t give credit for the design to the original demo. I simply couldn’t find who it was.) I modified her design to work with my colors and the Big Shot dies I own. I used the Daisies #2 die on this card, which is on the Retiring Accessories List. It’s still one of my favorites for flowers!
Here is the how-to:
- I pulled out the River Rock card stock for my card base.
- Next came the Neutrals Designer Series Paper. It’s hard to see in the photo, but I used the Very Vanilla Designer Paper for the circle and the tag. I used the Big Shot with the 3-1/2″ Circle die, cutting the circle in half.
- The Scallop Circle Bigz die was used with Early Espresso card stock for the scallop circle, also cutting it in half to be attached to the card base.
- I stamped “Happy Mother’s Day” in Early Espresso on the Very Vanilla Designer Paper and placed it on Always Artichoke card stock.
- Now comes the fun stuff. I cut the daisies from Cherry Cobbler card stock. I cut two of the middle sized daisies and one of the smaller ones from the die. I then placed an Antique brad through the middle of the flower.
- I used the Bird Builder Punch for the leaves/stems, punching it out from Always Artichoke card stock.
- Finally, after everything else is attached to the card, I attached the flower using the retired Jumbo Pop-up Glue Dots.
Hope you enjoyed!