Stampin’ Up! has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And they have found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time, and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes these stamps so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice – #132956, Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set, $13.95. These stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, Stampin’ Up! hopes to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don’t plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.