This trimmer has some fabulous features, along with a rotary add-on.
- There is a full 12-inch cutting and scoring track, which means you don’t have to remove any blades when you are cutting or scoring 12-inch paper! The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport. The track includes an insertion point for the cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- The next thing you will notice is the extended 6-1/4″ wide cutting base and 14-1/2″ extender ruler. The wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4″ (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements. The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts. When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface. The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16″ and grid lines at each 1/4″. All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won’t wear off.
- Other cool features of the trimmer are the specially designed handles and a cutting track which keep the handles stable, so your cuts are as straight as possible. The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible. Handles come in two colors; dark for cutting, light for scoring. The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting or scoring. The point on the side of the each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Another cool feature is the storage compartment under the base. The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as Bone Folders, Embossing Stylus, and extra scoring and cutting blades. Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.
- With an easy switch of the rotary track and twist of your cutting mat, you can transform your Stmapin’ Trimmer inot a rotary cutter. You have your choice of a Straight Rotary Cutting Blade, a Small Scallop Rotary Cutting Blade, and a Tiny Wave Rotary Cutting Blade.
Check out the video below for some great tips and to see what a wonderful addition this would make to your cutting tools!
Keep Thinkin’ Inkin’!