The new Ronald McDonald House stamp set is Flamingo Lingo. It can be found on Page 249 of the Annual Catalog. The stamps are shown at 65%, so remember they are a little larger in real life. Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Program for every Flamingo Lingo stamp set sold. I try to make sure I purchase the new one every year, and they are always a great set to have.
I had a Sketch Challenge that I was entered in. The following is the basic layout we were to follow.
And here is my entry using the Flamingo Lingo stamp set.
Stamping products used:
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and Ink Pad (Card Base, Flamingo and Flower)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock (Ovals Framelit)
- Whisper White Cardstock (Ovals and Bitty Banners Framelits)
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
- Petite Petals Punch
- Hello Honey Ink Pad (Flower)
- Candy Dots Brights (Center of Flowers)
Cut your Moonlight paper to the following dimensions: 1-1/2 x 2, 1-1/2 x 3, 2-3/8 x 2, 2-3/8 x 3. I used Oval Framelits #3 and #4. I number my Framelits when I get them marking the smallest one as #1 and then moving out. It helps me keep track of what I used when I need to re-create a card.
I hope you will consider the Flamingo Lingo stamp set when making your next purchase.