I’ve been busy working on swaps for a group that I’m in, and I thought you would like to see my contribution. We made a variation of this card at my Christmas class last weekend.
I love the coordinating punch with the Festival of Trees stamp set.
- Start with a card base of Baked Brown Sugar cardstock.
- The trees are gold and silver embossed on Vellum cardstock I used Mini Glue Dots to attach them to the card.
- Definitely needed to use some of that great Gold Sequin trim along the edge of the Brushed Silver and Brushed Gold cardstock.
- The greeting came from the Sassy Salutations stamp set and was also gold embossed.
- The stars are punched from the Silver and Gold Glimmer paper using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch.
- (I see a piece of Vellum scrap got stuck on my scan, That wasn’t part of the design!)
Keep Thinkin’ Inkin’!