One of the fun new items in the Sale-a-bration catalog is the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. The gals who attended my Open House got to play with it. We punched the flower from the paper and then inked it in using the Strawberry Slush ink. They asked what I planned on doing with the flower, and this is what I came up with. I got the idea off of Pinterest, of course.
Here are the quick basics of the card:
- Pistachio Pudding card stock as the card base
- All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack for the banner
- The flower is punched using the Fun Flower Punch and the Irresistibly Yours paper, using the Strawberry Slush ink to bring out the embossed portion of the paper
- I used the Blossom Punch to make the leaves, punching them from Wild Wasabi card stock and running it through the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to add a little dimension to the leaves
- The Boho Blossoms Punch came out for the small flower in Whisper White card stock attached to the center of the flower, along with attaching some retired coordinating embellishments
- The Spiral Border Punch was used for the top of the tag
- The sentiment was stamped in Strawberry Slush from the Four You stamp set.
Makes me think spring is right around the corner. Keep Thinkin’ Inkin’!