Happy Valentine’s Day! Okay — I know I’m one day early, but I wanted to show you the project we made at my Open House using the Tiny Treat Boxes.
- Assemble the Tiny Treat Box. That means you just crease the folds and you have it. No adhesive required!
- Punch the heart from Red Glimmer Paper using the Sweetheart Punch.
- Cut a 4″ x 1-1/4″ strip of paper from the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Fold in half and attach to front and one side of the box.
- I used the arrow from the Label Card Framelit, running it through the Big Shot with Basic Black cardstock. Cut the arrow in half and attach to the back of the punched heart.
- Attach the heart to the box using Dimensionals.
- Tie the 1/4″ Cotton Real Red Ribbon around the box and you’re done. Don’t forget to add the goodies inside the box first!
Here is a list of the products I used.
Keep Thinkin’ Inkin’!