Time to play with some retired and new product. Hope you enjoy this simple card.
Here we go:
- Start with a Soft Suede card base, layered with the retired Tea for Two Designer Series Paper.
- I stamped “For You’ from the A Round Array stamp set with Old Olive ink and punched the image out with the 7/8” Scallop Circle Punch.
- I cut Crumb Cake card stock using the Deco Label Framelits. I layered another piece of Tea for Two Designer Series Paper on it after punching it out with the 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle.
- I ran a retired Soda Pop Top through the Big Shot to flatten it and attached a punched 1″ Circle from So Saffron card stock to it. I then put it on my Deco Label piece.
- I used a Dimensional to put my “For You” on my Soda Pop Top.
- I cut the ends of some retired ribbon and placed it on the card base and then added my layered Deco Label piece.
Keep Thinkin’ Inkin’!