Welcome to my blog. I’ll be learning along the way; so, be patient with me! I’ll make this entry short and simple, since I’m totally lost as far as how I should be formatting things.
I would like to introduce you to the Bright Blossoms stamp set from Stampin’ Up!© This stamp set is a sneak peek of some of the sets that will be coming out in the new catalog this June. Bright Blossoms will be available for purchase during April. Check my website for all the details on the Summer Smooches collection, since I don’t have the foggiest idea of how to attach the flyer to this blog!
Anyway, here is a quick and easy birthday card. I CASE’d this card (Copy And Share Everything) from another talented demonstrator, with a few changes of my own. I used the Bright Blossoms set and the coordinating Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper. The scan doesn’t do the paper justice, so I guess I’ll have to learn how to photograph my cards in the future!
Here is the how-to:
- Using your Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade markers, color the vase and flower stems on the stamp. Huff and puff and stamp it on Whisper White card stock.
- Cut several different designs from the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper. I punched one edge of one design with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and attached it ot the card stock. I then layered another design on top.
- Next, I ran another piece of Designer Series Paper through the Big Shot using the Tasteful Trim die and attached it over the other two pieces.
- I punched flowers from Rich Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango card stock using the Itty Bitty Shapes flower punch, attached them to the card using Mini Glue Dots, and then added the Basic Pearls to the middle of the flowers.
- You can stamp any sentiment you would like, but I chose “Happy Birthday” from the Create a Cupcake stamp set and stamped it in Island Indigo.
- Attach the whole thing to the Island Indigo card base and you’re done!
I will try and post at least every Monday and Thursday and maybe a few days in between if I have a new blogging adventure to try. Have a happy day!