Each year I buy the new RMHC stamp set. They are always a fun set, and Stampin’ Up! contributes $3.00 of every Ronald McDonald House Charities exclusive stamp set sold. With the help of demonstrators and customers, Stampin’ Up! has contributed over $1,000,000 to RMHC to date. Wooo-hooo! Thanks to all of my customers who bought this adorable set, and I can’t wait to see what the new set for this year will be!
This is the quick little tag I made to put on a bag for a birthday gift!
Here is the how-to:
- Garden Green card stock was placed on an old tag die that had from when I used the red Sizzix machine. Luckily, all of those dies run easily through our Big Shot and, boy, it is much easier.
- I took my Houndstooth Embossing Folder and placed the die cut inside and ran this through the Big Shot. I love the little extra the embossing folders give to everything.
- The turtle was stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White card stock. I used the Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand and Daffodil Delight markers to color in the turtle.
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set came to my aid again, and I stamped “happy birthday” in Basic Black.
- Of course, this little guy was just dying to have googlie eyes added to top off the tag!
Just a quick suggestion to “step it up.” Crystal Effects would be great on this turtle’s shell to add a little bit of shine.
This will be another featured stamp set at my upcoming 10-15-20 Camp. Please let me know if you would like to attend by May 11th. All details are on My Website under Events.